Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Organic Fest in Asheville! (and Kindermusik fun!)

It's going to be a blooming beautiful Saturday this weekend at Pack Square beginning at 10am. Asheville's Organic Fest has a special children's area called "Imagine Fest". There will be crafts, facepaints, free munchie samples, acrobats called "The Vegetable Circus"!!! All this and Kindermusik FUN! I'm inviting my Kindermusik fans to bring their friends to my tent for singing our FAVORITES and playing drums, shakers, jingles and lots of other fun musical instruments. Got any requests? Want to SHOW me how your baby loves music...("as soon as they hear music they start dancing!") Just want to hang out where all the music is?

See you on Saturday!
Now, why did this photo flip over? Just shows you how far I'd go to show you the benefits of music education for your little one!

No comments: