Monday, December 1, 2008

Sister act

I left a town where everyone knows ME. It's kinda fun here in a new locale...I'll notice after a concert, after church, or at a downtown event...strangers will do a double take. Or come up to me and say, "oh, yes I know you." "You're Duncan's mom." "You have 2 boys, don't you?" "I've seen you play at Jack of the Wood."

Well, no. That's probably my sister...one of the three of them who live in Asheville....who are all very talented and well known in Asheville circles.

Here's a peek at Daniele. She has 3 boys. Duncan is at Berklee College of music in Boston. Devin is a homeschooled highschool Senior taking lots of classes at ABTech. And Grayson is 8 and ALWAYS busy. Go see Daniele's blog to see her handmade art. You might find something that will be useful to you!



It's great to come to a new town and have such an in that I'm accepted as if I've been here for years!!

See you around...
Yvette

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I wondered where you went! It's so good to "see" you again.. funny this came today, Miles just made you a little something for Christmas this morning. Missing you....